Field of Application+
Assesses various aspects of resilience.
This objective personality test is particularly suitable for use in personnel psychology (staff & management assessments, manufacturing & safety assessments, academic testing) and sports psychology. In these fields it is often necessary to apply coping strategies to deal with particular stressors.
One test form.
Six subtests are available. They measure resilience under various conditions:
- “Time pressure” measures resilience when time is short. A coding task must be completed within a time that becomes shorter and shorter.
- “Presence of others” measures resilience in a situation in which one is being observed. This involves performing computational tasks while stylized people make disparaging comments.
- “Conflict of tasks” measures resilience in situations in which a number of requirements are imposed simultaneously. While the respondent is working on a task, he/she is repeatedly distracted by other urgent activities.
- “Hindrance to planned action” assesses resilience in situations in which disruptions suddenly occur. The respondent must find the path to the goal through a constantly changing labyrinth.
- “Inadequate feedback” assesses resilience in socially contradictory situations. The respondent receives inadequate feedback from a committee in a simulated application situation.
- “Unfavorable working conditions” assesses resilience under difficult external conditions in a simulated office situation.
Sport-related aspects of personality
Work-related aspects of personality
approx. 40-100 minutes if all subtests are presented
Norms for ages 14+.